Monday, June 25, 2007

catch a movie with peng yu at cwp cathay. thought the others were coming but... -_-"


fantastic 4 was not bad. actually hor, i find going to cinema to catch movie is a waste of money. i will rather buy dvds from ah bao (china ppl). ooopps..! =x


my guitar is finally fixed! YEAH. all thanks to peng yu. i am going to take up guitar course next month. anyone wanna join too? learn guitar to cheat xiao di di feelings. ha ha, just kidding.


bang into the 3 ladies from Zen beauty when i was queueing up at cwp NTUC. they r running a roadshow there. super qiao la! they run a roadshow in front of my outlet before. want to shape yr eyebrow? come find them! lol. i always wonder...who will dare to shape their eyebrow infront of the public? HA HA HA. give me free or discount i also dun wan man.


u knw.. sg is so small. my kino colleague lives in the same blk as me. my friend used to live in the same blk as me. my nyjc schoolmate lives just beside me. and if u ask a person in the area u live in, he or she confirm knw at least 2-3 of yr friends. amazing right?


ha ha. will you be the next one i gonna meet in the streets? :)

No comments: