Saturday, June 23, 2007


breakfast buffet @ delifrance! ONLY bread..! it is a waste of money. $8 can get me two to three decent meals. oh anyway, we secretly ta pao back. HAHA.

hehez! i love big boobs..! just kidding lah..


samantha (uzap gal) and me have a new nick - FAT FAIRY. this is wat a lil brat called us. kids are honest so i guess...i really have to go on a diet and exercise everyday! i am fat but... i am a fairy! a fairy...! la la la~


i have wings ok! jie jie has wings! mai siao siao.. i can fly~~!


oh well.. recently, i just got into a misunderstanding with jimmy (colleague).


so this is hw the story goes..


J: "yr skirt is stained."

I: "huh? are u serious?"

J: "i help u see..."


he tried to help me see whether is it really stained but worrying that da yi ma comes, i reacted strongly. even if is not da yi ma, i feel that it is inappropriate la..


I: "go away. dun see." *swept him away and get sam to help me check.*


paiseh ma cos if really da yi ma comes. den he thought that i took him as a pervert and felt angry.


i thought he was acting angry so i told him jokingly that i was the one who complained abt his "A" behaviour few days ago. just kidding la! i wasnt the one who complained.


and now, he is totally ignoring me cos he thought i was the one who complained! wah lau.. like so pri school.


this is his 2nd case liao. i guess he must be so scared of us the part-timers. he told me today that he wanna remain a distance with us otherwise he will kena complain again. cant deny that he is really "A" la but he dun dare to show actions one lah.


how i wish the one who complained would own up herself. no more jimmy to make me laugh liao. :(


and so sian, i have to go back to my outlet next week.

No comments: