Thursday, June 14, 2007

i am at my 4th fair BPP. Woooo..!


simply love going to fair cos can get this opportunity to know more ppl and lobang. more lobang = more discount.


my colleague will be helping me to get 20% off for the watch i have been aiming for weeks. yeahooo...!!


shall get it once i get my pay!!! XD


oh yes, my friend let me sales back! *touched* we combined force to psycho customers. HA HA HA. i like this way of doin sales instead of fighting against each other.


hmmm... many weird and dao ppl in BPP. den there is this bloody uncle who press my flabby arms! i feel VERY offended so i jus swept his hands away. WTF!

like hello? hw can just suka suka press my arms liddat? WAH LAU EH!!! ER XIN LAHHH!!!


skali he just dig his nose den left the sai on my beautiful arms??!!! eeekkksss!!!


okay.. i am getting too paranoid alr. lolz!

No comments: