Saturday, June 9, 2007


we are angels! *puke*


everyone has to wear the freaky green wings. gosh! i gonna be a laughin stock when i go back to da outlet again. :(


i wanna grumble ah!! served a very cb customer in my outlet ytd.


HE IS SUPER DUPER DISGUSTING!!! er xin dao yao si ah!!!


knw wat he did? he give me an innocent-act cute-seducing look and lick his tongue. OMFG. i push that idiot to my supervisor to serve. guess what? my bloody supervisor push it back to me. ARGGHHH!! he did it on purpose!!!


the cb customer says that he will buy it if only i can manage to seduce him. WTF. my supervisor didnt wan to help me at all and was hopin that i would close the sales. screw him lah!


BUNCH OF DISGUSTING IDIOTS!!!! dun dirty my beautiful world, pls?


er xin lahhhhhh!!! :(

No comments: