Monday, July 2, 2007

headed down to hai die music forest to register for my guitar course. music forest is where ah du, lin jun jie etc etc are born. hmmm.. i guess shld be good lah hor? price is also very "good". ha ha. my course starts tmr. every tues 7-8pm. skali can knw some cute guys! heehee!


i cant waiiiiiiit to learn playin a full song with my guitar!! my guitar has rotted in my hse for 3 years alr. lolz! maybe joining one more course next month..dance? language? this is so cooooool!


after that, went to meet up with syaz didi at vivo city. i am jie jie. :p

finally... a decent pic of the two of us.


we played time crisis 2 and he lost. the gals behind us were laughing at him. damn funny la! i managed to finish the game with one token. muahahaha!! nobody has even win me before k! anyone wanna challenge meeee??? ^^

syaz the DUMB DUMB. eat yr gum gum ya.


off again tmr... yeahhh... hate going back to work!!! i want sugar dadddddyy.....

No comments: