Tuesday, July 24, 2007

mgr called me down to work in outlet today. working on thur too. heng ah! if not, i really have to eat tree barks next next month liao. lol!


oh yes, i can cross the overhead bridge on my own now. Weeee...!! ACHIEVEMENT!! -_-"


after that, chiong down to tanjong pagar for my guitar lessons. but bus overshot! run with all my might from bus stop to musicforest.


felt frustrated becos i was late. addin on to my frustration, the 40 YRS OLD PLUS BALD HEAD UNCLE beside me is SUPER NOISY.


he is a super pro la but..pek che ah, his strumming is super duper loud. VERY irritating! SO HORRIBLE CAN!


i feel like USING THE GUITAR AND SMASH RIGHT THRU HIS SHINY BALD HEAD!!


and hor, he has a VERYsickening face. I DUN LYK HIM cos he just has this very qian da look. jiu shi kan ta bu shuang! LOL!


so... i have decided to change my guitar lesson to every monday. hehe! maybe monday class ppl more chio and shuai. lol.......

No comments: