Friday, July 13, 2007

catch harry potter with karen. she is still so sweeeet and cuteeee as ever! so happyyyyy to see her again la! :))))


gal says that i look slimmer now. i believe that karen will never lie to me. so..so..so..i am nearer to my jolin-irene target! hehe! of cos la! i skip 2000 times and do 100 sit ups everyday k! achieving my 23 inch waist soon lah! HA HA HA. i sound so self-decieving lor...


dream~ dream, dream, dream.. All i have to do is DREAM~


i am glad that e book i bought has helped her and it turns out to be her turn to enlighten me now. maybe...i had not given myself a chance to try. gave sooooo much lousy excuses just to give up. motivation dies off. :( i wasnt strong and confident enough ba.. my hardest fall so far in life man! and i really know who are the real ones who have my interests at heart now and who are the ÖíÅó¹·ÓÑ¡£^^


running away may give u temporary relief but ultimately, u still have to face the problem and find solution. just lyk backache problem..normal kneading massage can only provide u temporary relief but uPapa power-drum massage is different. drumming massage will penetrate deep into yr muscle layers. so..so..so..come buy uPapa now! lol, so crap.


i did give up but i have found back my motivation. i will not run away this time round. for my future...for my dreams...i will fight for myself! use actions to prove!!!

No comments: