Sunday, March 2, 2008

i sold one more today..


but it wasnt under my staff code. a little disappointed.. HAIZ!! work politics lor.. sigh.. shall not elaborate it further.. sometimes must know how to "close one eye open one eye". haiya.. very sensitive lah!!


but still, it is really VERY SATISFYING cos i sold it to ANG MO. ang mo love to try but never buy. everyone was kinda shocked that how did i manage to clinch the deal. of all the 4 deals i have clinched, this deal is the most satisfying.


me: "sir, $4980 to you is peanuts when you earn so much.. am i right to say that?"
customer: "yup yup.. i like the way you say it. *happy*"
me: "sir, look at your wife. look at her eyes. she is telling you to get it. do u like the chair?"
customer: "yup, i like it. it is great."
me: "what are you waiting for? it will be delivered within 7 working days.."


then he tarik back...
customer: "you are a very good salesgal."
me: "no, i am not a good salesgal becos u have not given me yr card. i have failed my job becos u are not convinced by me to buy."


blah blah.. and before they went off to have their coffee..
me: "sir.. you must always rmb this.. good things dun come cheap.. cheap things dun come good."


so happy that they come back la!
customer: "you are a very good salesgal."
me: "now you can call me a good salesgal becos i have convinced you.."


of cos i have done a full demo first la.. i like it when customers praise that i am a very good salesgal and convinced to buy. the satisfaction i could get from my job! only when you learn to love something, you will be able to enjoy it.


hahaha.. i realise i have a VERY VERY BAD back ache now! tsk..tsk..tsk.. :(

No comments: