Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OH...MY...GOD, PPL!


GUESS WHAT...? i sold TWO $4980 chairs...AGAIN today! i am currently the TOP salesman in the roadshow at the moment.


a 17 yrs old part-timer with no experience sellin chair before but...TOP the chart? WAHAHAHA.


there are a few who have not sold yet. so...i really feel happy and proud of myself! : D


i am grateful to my counter and roadshow supervisor! very very grateful to my counter's supervisor for imparting his sales knowledge to me. he doesnt have to teach me cos i am not under their group. if not for my roadshow's supervisor for giving me consistent schedule, i dun think i will have the chance to go taiwan liao. haha!


my first customer today is a SUPER BIG SHOT. VERY VERY BIG SHOT LOR! she tried around 5mins.. but dun lyk it.. tried to explain to her but ask me dun talk so much.. tell her abt da instalment plan and she wan to buy cos it is the "latest".. den she went to have lunch with her friends.. call me up saving that i took her credit card.


TIO SHOCK K! i thought jialat liao.. big case ah! went up to the resturant and find her. luckily, she found her card! den hor, she help me advertise the chair to her friends.


one shows interest and i manage to clinch the deal! i am really very very happy!


S.A.T.I.S.F.A.C.T.I.O.N! this might be the last 2 months i am able to commit to SALES job so must kope as much of sales knowledge as i can from the seniors. i will change my focus and concentration to studies when school commences. jia you ba, irene... :)

No comments: