Monday, February 18, 2008

D&D was great....to me.





it is amazing to see how the company has grown throughout the years. i saw my boss finally in real person. LOL.





it was really hilarious when the blacks came up da stage and dance YMCA which i personally felt that it was the highlight of the night. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ooopps..! =x somehow.. they reminded me of the days i spent working at MUS. oh gosh.. just imagine all da blacks in MUS dancing YMCA. fcking funny pls!





got to reach the HQ @ 10am for product training. i dun understand what my roadshow supervisor is thinking, stationing me in a roadshow selling just chairs. ME? PART-TIMER? selling chairs? NEVER before in history leh.





shocking leh! haiya.. whatever it is. i just do my best. BLESS ME PLS!!! bless me with good sales!!!


yup yup.. and.. 1 more day to JAE posting result : ) 19 FEB! bless me that i will be posted to my desired course. TP! TP! TP! TP!!!

No comments: