Tuesday, February 12, 2008

OMFG.


i am exhausted and yes, VERY EXHAUSTED. it is disheartening to see some of my colleagues leaving the job. i wonder when will it be my turn to tio aim sia.. only the fittest will survive. this is how the game works..


feeling kinda emo now.. might be due to the fact that i hav been listening to my fav supervisor pouring out his sorrows for da whole day. i dunno how to advise cos the problems he is facing is SO PERSONAL la. i dare not give any comments.. so what i can do is just listen.


have been listening to so much sorrows from my colleagues these few months.. HAIZ. everyone seems to have soooooo many problems! and i am getting fake and selfish.. feigning ignorance in order to protect myself.. the only thing that is motivating me to continue moving on is future..


and yup, guess what? i am asked to go HQ for product training for da newly launched chair. i think i am the only part-timer going. HAHAHAHAHAAA... dunno how the rest are going to feel but heck lah, just do my part. i will be stationed at a roadshow selling purely da newly launched chair for my next assignment. so cool k! gotta burn this weekend to brush up my product knowledge and get ready for the challenge.


bless me please...! :)

No comments: