Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Am Starting To Feel Stressed...


HA HA HA.


my demostration sux. yes, it sux big time! letting customers to lead me, i am NOT doing sales but providing service. i am a salesman. yes, SALESman. NOT SERVICEman. i feel shamed to say that i have been in SALESline for TEN months yet i still cant capture the essence of SALESmanSHIP.


this reminds me of what a supervisor told me before..
"irene, you are not suitable to be in sales line."


me? not suitable to be in sales line? what he had said is partially true.. i knw that i am not a smart person and i have no talents at all BUT i believe in one thing and that is Perseverance.


each and every little thing i do, i know i need to put in extra effort and time than others. i will continue striving for the best with my never dying perseverance. i will try, try, try...change my tactics along the way...until i can suceed it one day!


be the best i can be. OH YES, Be the best I can be!

No comments: