Sunday, March 30, 2008

work with the new gal again today.


Geeeez... i thrash her! Weeee...~ of cos with the help of other gals. gosh.. i think i am so evil and scheming at times. guarded her whole day! she copy my sales talk so i copy back her style.


i realise that she is fast cos she is always observing where my eyes are looking at. once my eyes are locked at potential customers, she will move before i do. ni shuo li hai bu li hai, right? AND she will keep standing at the so called good spot...using some ways. eg: using leg or body to block me.. chatting to distract me.. etc.. SO i copy back lor! I HATE DOING THIS but i cant afford to let a young chili to thrash me. under lotsa pressure from the new sup and the rest.. might as well go back home sleep than lettin a junior thrash me. but of cos.. if u dun do all those "tao yan" things to me, i wont do it back to u.


something random... for this one year, i have learnt this cold fact that NOBODY IN THIS WORLD CAN BE TRUSTED (including yr friends).


i thought i was "smart" but there are always "smarter" ppl out there in disguise...

No comments: