Monday, March 17, 2008

lemme complain!!


the new gal make me feeeeeel damn hot! gosh.... just cut thru me when i jio liao. I HATE IT WHEN PPL JUST CUT THRU ME!!!!!! cant be blamed. she still dunno some of the "laws". hate it when ppl compare the two of us. argh..


she has got the potential to do sales. so so so aggressive! her eyes keep scanning around for straight 10 hrs. no need to break one lor! she can just survive the whole day with bread. kao! i have met an opponent. yes.. strong opponent.


pressurizing la! compare compare compare esp the new supervisor keep comparing. argh! i must thrash her back. i hate it when ppl start sacrastic conversation with me. might as well dun talk to me la. wah lau.. it is very sickening.


my focus is selling the fitness equipment in the roadshow. i sux in selling fitness stuffs la! my demo sounds very boring and this is neighbourhood estate areas not high class areas. got to improve on my sales talk and interaction with customers.


JIA YOU!!!!!

No comments: