Sunday, March 23, 2008

I AM NOT OKAY!


FUCK. FUCK. FUCK!!!! i wanna slaughter that fuckin fat ass customer! FUCK!!! FUCKING SPOILT KID!!!


I AM FEELING SO FRUSTRATED. FUCK. ROAR!!!


the new exercising machine is killing me. it is my job and responsibility for the sales movement of the new machine. GOSH! i tried my best but my closing just SUX so much!! i have perfected my demo but needa improve on my closing.


on top of that, the NEW supervisor is stressing and spiking me with the NEW gal. i believe he will implement some new changes soon. part-timer also needa stay back for briefing now lor. ta bu shi yi ge jian dan de ren. erm, i think he is ti ko. =x i feel that he is hinting me "something" at times.


he has been very "ke qi" in his words on me. rather than using harsh tone.. phew! so... i will just take it that he is helping to unleash my sales potential out. at least there is someone in the roadshow group for me to learn from now.


i am so lousy lor! VERY LOUSY CAN. i am going to be in the company for ONE YEAR but i am still sux in certain sales aspects. Hai~ gotta be MORE MORE forceful in my closing. there is no point having a good demo with lousy closing. my aim is to thrash everybody including the full-timers if i am being posted to sell the new machine for the mega fair.


yes.. i can do it.. why not...

No comments: