Friday, March 14, 2008

OMG! i am so tired and i am sick. overwork myself again.. :(


OH YESH! i am half done with my enrolment. thanks babe so much for helping out in my online enrolment. lucky gt help! & we have finally carried out our secret plan. wahahaha!! :)


i am sooo excited la! i wanna join adventure club/ community service club/ taekwondo/ wakeboarding for CCA!! I GONNA BE A STUDENT AGAIN!!! SOON!! Weeee..~


I AM GOING TO BE A STUDENT SOON!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.


finally gaining back my "by-right" identity. Geeez!!


got approach for job offer again and this time is REAL ESTATE! HAHAHAHA! insurance, credit card, carpet dealer, 2nd hand lorry dealer and blah blah. feel quite shiok when ppl approach me for job. this shows that i have reached certain standard one leh! selling things is fun.


salesman acts as a director and script writer, plot out the whole scene. customers are the actors and they follow the script plan by da salesman. a salesman will only succeed in his job when everything is under his control.


there are goods and bads in this line lah.. sometimes the ppl around me are too complicated for me to understand. their shooting power is too strong for me to withstand at times. it will be the best to have a barrier. thick thick barrier! NEVER be too trusting!!! be responsible with words say out. a hard lesson i have paid for it... HAI...~!

No comments: