Sunday, January 6, 2008

UPDATES



Work..
i am currently stationed at RC. omfg! it is such a sucky place! after next week, i will be at J8? no schedule from jan 20 to feb 19. I WILL BE SO FREE! omg!! cant imagine myself not doing anything for da month.


so.. high possibility that i will be going genting with my friend. he will be driving. heehee! hmmmm.. i think it shld be alright?? he is a vegetarian.. friends for 4 yrs. doubt he will do anything to me also. even if it is just me and him, i will still go. i wanna get out of sg very badly lah!!!


anyone wanna go on cheap budget holiday trip durin feb, pleaseeeee let me know okay??



Him..


hmmmm.. we are like so called together now? i am like so-called attached but.. but.. but.. i am still available. LOL! losing the "feel" for him alr and i think i am like his jie jie pls.. it might be the fact that he is still a school boy while i have been out in da society for going 9 months. just find him very interesting right at da start. maybe he reveals his true self too easily and fast and it is very easy to look thru him. nothing interesting liao! i dunno.. maybe someone to kill my boredom when i am supeeeer freeeee? hinted him to play violin and plan something on V.day.. Wooohooo! i have always wanted someone to play violin for me.. it will be so damn cooooool..


forced him to play "kiss goodbye" on da piano and sing but his singing sux. i am fantasizing too much lor..! becos.. i just find guys who can play da music instruments have charisma! den hor, i think guys who can play saxephone damn sexy la! hahahaha.. it will be perfect if he has double eyelids and more mature and responsible.


If only wang lee hom is my Bf... *melt*



School..
JAE registration is going to start soon. end of jan i think?? HMMM.. HMMM.. HMMM.. with my results, i think i shld be able to get into da course i want. den hor, i cant go to da open house becos i am working. HAIZ. new life is going to start soon.. HMMM.. HMMM.. HMMM.. i must enjoy while i can now!!!!



EXTRA..
shld i go learn violin? i wanna sell away my guitar leh.. my hands r too small for guitar. plus i will be so free also. hmmmm.. hmmm.. hmmm..

No comments: