Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I HAVE INCREDIBLY NO LIFE! emptiness within me..~


JAE registration gonna start soon. WOAH! somehow.. i am dreading to go back to school. HAHA. cos.. it means LESSER money to spend. damnit. i have lost touch with da education system for a year. hmmmm.. i scared i will have difficulties to cope with e new challenge. & super piang eh! gonna incur lotsa expenses leh too. :(


so.. so.. i must enjoy while i can now. i wanna go genting leh before school starts! anyone?? anyone??


things to do!!
1. plan out itinerary for taiwan trip (by feb 28)
2. paint my room (by end of march)
3. change furniture (by mid april)
4. get a black dress for D&D (by feb 15)
5. do something to my hair (after CNY)
6. HOOK A RICH AND HANDSOME GUY! HAHA. just kidding k.



10 more days and OFF I GO to taiwan!! Weeeee~ :DDD

No comments: