Monday, January 7, 2008

HAIZ!!


if only i have lotsa lotsa money..


dun think i will be going to genting. from what i heard from my colleagues, it is VERY dangerous to drive in. with sg car plate somemore!


my colleague cum yss senior jio me to go taipei but it is SO EX lah! at most i can cough out is 1k lor. WHERE GT ENUFF!! unless i can raise my budget to 1.5k. 1.5k leh...!! i just top up few hundreds more and i can get a laptop already leh.


ROARRRRRRR!!! MONEY DROP MONEY DROP!!!!


i really wanna get out of sg very badly. many many things to do in taiwan leh...


my supervisor is helping me by giving me schedule during feb. plus ang bao money during cny so i think it SHLD BE ALRIGHT ba... so...ppl...pls pls pls invite me to yr house to take ang bao OKAY??!!


after my looooooong calculation... i think it shld be alright lah.. just that i wont be able to save any money for feb lor.


i am super duper wuper broke now. HAIZ!! i only have abt 300 bucks to last me thru this month. die lah!!! sob..sob..sob....

No comments: