Wednesday, January 23, 2008

off for 2 consecutive days! so shiok! :D


catch american gangster ytd. it is a M18 show but i manage to sneak in. freaky 157mins and omfg, it is the most boring movie i ever watch in da cinema. but.. but.. i really enjoy myself and am in my own world most of the time. TeeeHeeeHeeeee... :pppp


today? off to malaysia.. haha! catch up with 2 of my lao peng you.. they were nice and accomodate me to watch alvin & the chipmunks. the show is NOT nice and NOT funny at all leh. sg cinema is way much better than malaysia ones. bought back dunkin donuts. surprisingly yummy! den.. den.. den.. we play the Go-kart. RM30 for 10 mins. i tell you it is so so so FUN.. so so so COOL pls!! i didnt dare to speed cos my helmet keep falling off and i have to bite on to it. L.A.M.E. i so wanna go there again!!!!!! so damn cool la!


ha.. i am a safe rider u knw.. -.-


i so so so wanna go genting leh!!! preferably march or april. and u knw u knw.. my colleague is going to bring back krispy kreme donuts from hong kong for me!!!!!! WEeeeee!!~~


JAE registration starts TMR. Wooohoooo...! :DDD yeah!!! 89 more days to opening of S.C.H.O.O.L for me (hopefully)!

No comments: