Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I AM ACHING ALL OVER!!!



i am currently stationed at a mini fair. WOAH. there is only 2 manpower working today including me. there is no storeroom and we got to carry the stocks to da outlet when closing. WAH LAU!



i got to bear the sales target for da roadshow. help to lessen the burden.. kinda enjoy myself cos i get to perform. hopefully, the roadshow will hit target. it will be damn cool! WOAH! focus on selling da handheld massangers and put what i have learnt abt acupunture points to use. WOOHOO! thanks to my colleague for enlightening me.



my movement for that product is finally moving. tremendously...! HEEE :D doing sales is fun and i mean it though i hate the part i have to lie at times. but.. but.. but.. working can be scary at times. or maybe i am too simple-minded? hahaha.. time will reveal a person.


it is going to be my 9 months working in da company in 2 more days. time really flies leh! i am going to be 18yrs old this year. i am starting to dread birthday.. 2 more years and i will be 20 YRS OLD!! omfg. i feel old and my facial quality isnt that good compared to the past.. SIGH!


i didnt really have a break since sec 3 (2005). will be having my loooong break from 31 jan to 10 feb. i deserve a holiday trip even though i feel so heart pain abt da big hole in my pocket. k lah irene, money can be earnt back. enjoy yrself during da break OKAY! :)


FUTURE? hmmmmm.. oh how interesting.. haha..

No comments: