Saturday, January 19, 2008

i am so bored with work. it is my 4th day at da fair but everyday just seems the same. haiyah.. SO SIAN.


company D&D will be on da feb 17 and i am going. WOAH. cool..! :) hmmmm.. i am so inspired by da quote of the week that my big boss posted..


"entrepreneurship is all about salesmanship. salesmanship is more than what MBAs teach you in school. it is not just about selling a product but also selling a dream, your management, style, ideas, concept and so on...."


ron sim is soooo cool pls! he build something from nothing!!


you die whether you do or don't. So why not do your best?


wait.. and.. u knw.. u knw.. i just knw another guy when i was at RC fair last week. HAHAHA. he tried the upapa with his mum. we started chattng and stuffs.. his mum took my contact but i expected he will contact me. oh well.. yes he did. and.. and.. he ask me out for coffee. WAHAHAHAHA.. :D


he has a very special name and very talented in music.. guai guai decent looking. ang mo pai! exactly same as da sony/yamaha/samsuny guy. but.. he is much more mature and have gt double eyelids!!!!


oh shit.. i am so hua chi.. me with my nonsensical shit..! but.. i am not that sui bian one also ok. ah beng ah beng looking ones i dun wan.

No comments: