Tuesday, August 4, 2009

seriously... i am getting weaker in my academics!

i got into top 10% for da first sem and drop out from it last sem. really disappointed about my results! i would have been into DHL too.. DHL LEH!! DHL WOR!!! DHL!! but... :(

i am losing interests in studies and skipping lectures VERY frequently. u see.. i have only attended MKT lecture TWICE. damn jialat. am i thinking too highly of myself that i can get good results w/o attending lec? yes! definitely! i am simply tooooooo lazy. oH-MY-GOD!

my bro was telling me that i would have been in any one of the local uni already. served me right for dropping out of jc. AND NOW i have to struggle with my one and a half more year of poly education. why cant i just fight on a little bit more back den.. this is seriously shit. i am one year behind my peeps despite i am the one who scored well for o levels.


i really really really realllyyyyyy need to study and focus for the upcoming exams!! i wan to get into year 2 dhl. i wanna get into local uni. i must do it!!!! i knw i can!! i just need to put in my 101% of effort. CHIONG ALL THE WAY TILL EXAM FINISH!!! yes chiong! chiong! chiong!!!! holidays den enjoy! yes chiong ar irene!!!!

No comments: