Friday, August 7, 2009

Woah!! Guess what? I am blogging with new phone! IPHONE 3GS!! cool!! Awesome!! Love my darling!! He bought it for me! Our first year anniversary. I bought him a raphl polo sweater. Cost me two hundred bucks! Not bad eh.. In exchange for iPhone! Kinda unexpected! It is exactly what I always wanted. Can't believe I am holding it again after like two years? Woohoo!! Seriously I couldn't bear to spend so much on a phone. Love love my darling!! Da best!! Coooooooooooool....!!!! Gosh gosh!!!! Oh yup, I smashed my lg phone LCD few days back. I have lost all my contacts! But nvm.. Cos I have my desired phone!! Wee.. And and and... The japan trip in CONFIRMED!!! Coool!!! Yeah!! Nihon ga totemo suki desu!!!! Life is good! Ok, for the time being. Haha!!! :))))))))

No comments: