Thursday, August 13, 2009

WOOOOOOOO!!

it is LAST DAY of school tmr! YEAH! seriously, i am DYING. i look like a ZOMBIE. i think i am not going to do well for this semester. it is kinda screw up! i believe most of the students in da course screw up too. *console myself* lol! Sigh, this is really disappointing...

my hopes of getting into local uni are soooo gggoing to be dashed. my second hope is to get into airline industry! cabin crew! wooohooo! hopefully pls!!! only need to work 15 days per month!! how cool man! to be frank, i am sick of studying so aimlessly. studying kills moi brain cells!

i will really have to brush up my command of jap to increase my chances! last paper of jap grammer test 2 today! cool! seriously.. i have spent so much time learning the vocabulary and grammer. it is of a waste if i dun continue. study until i fall sick k! yup yup.. so i will registering for JLPT 4.

taking advance french next next sem.. if i can pick up these 2 languages, it will be of great advantage for me! esp when i will be working in the hospitality n tourism sector in da future?

JIA YOU!! always look on the bright side of life... ^^

No comments: