Friday, August 21, 2009

I am mugging for marketing and the test is just few hours away. This is killing me but I am not giving up. I have to do my best and push up my grade. Just do it! Haha.. How I wish I could turn the clock into the future and be a working adult with a degree. Mad pursuit of papers is seriously killing me and my brain cells!! Guess what? I spent 4 days or less to complete marketing. I only attended three lecture and most of time I was dozing off. Tutorials are basically useless and wastage of time. I was just pretending to listen and daydreaming away. Just give me the textbook, lecture notes and model answers for all the past year papers and I think I can self study it within one or two weeks. Going to school is simply a wastage of time and just for the sake of that stupid 85% attendance and CLASS participation. The whole idea is stupid! This is damn meaningless!! But what to do?! :( Dun u agree with me?

No comments: