Saturday, December 29, 2007


WE ARE THE... LAO QI LAO QI. (lit trans: old wife old wife -.-)



YI LU XIANG BEI



childish as ever... Sighhhh...! she is the one who influenced me k! bad bad yuting..!


dun be jealous k? i went out with megastar gigi leung again! buy lime jan issue and look thru page 24 to 29 OKAY!! Geeez.... :p


hey lao qi, i luv luv luv the xmas present. thanks so much! i gonna miss u lah! we must stay in contact k! all the best for yr A levels! SEE YA REAL SOON!!! :))


_


Work...


i am so fed up with work today. screw those smelly prawns up-down-left-right! FABC lah! FABC-ing customers caused my finger to bleed. ROARRRR!!!


and i cant believe that FABC-ing customer said that my service sux. and.. he is da very first one. controlled my anger to argue with him.. SIGH.


I am having my moodswing lah.....

No comments: