Monday, December 24, 2007

Everyday Is Like A Battle..


this is my 3rd day attached at da counter. the competitors kept staring at me esp the woman. no hard feelings la, pls? haha.. the 3 of them were literally standing outside of their shop and stare at me like dumbo. i think they just wanna scare me. so stooopid!


i look very weird and funny when i stare at ppl so i just smile back to them. -.- work is work. dun mix work with personal feelings.


something i need to take note of. stop being so soft, irene! BE AGGRESSIVE WHEN DOING DEMO. BRAINWASH customers. got to come out with some yes or no questions and let customers agree with me.. do assume force closing!!


Be Positive. Be Confident. Be Aggressive.

_


Melt...Melt...Melt...I Am Melting..................Aaaaahhhhh........

No comments: