Sunday, December 9, 2007

let me rant..


i am so irritated by my colleague. GOSH. he is so touchy and he enjoys disturbing me. WAH LAU. keep touching me leh! he reminds of an IDIOT. lol... i just dun understand why are there idiots who enjoys seeing my pissed off face. it makes them high~! and wants to disturb me more.


sacrastic remarks... staring... dun bother me but i cant stand ppl touching me. ROAAARRRR!!! i am VERY sensitive. keep touching/disturbing me? this is it. that is the end of friendship. backstab me.. break promise.. i can take it but i cant stand ppl touching me!!!


when i use my hands and push him away, he grab and hold my hands tight wor. WAH LAU!!! really leh.. i have the urge to kick his groin. keep coming so close and look at my face features and legs. i wanna slap him sia! squeeze my arm fats.. KNS!


irritating man! i tell him so many times le wor and he did it purposely. EXACTLY like that idiot!!! KNS. childish sia!!!


forget abt it.. cos i am not going to work with him anymore. YEAH!!!!


SO.... eh... let me hua chi...


this cute guy who worked at da sony roadshow, came twice and finally pick up the courage to ask my no with the help of his friend. i give it of cos.. cos he is so cute and SHYshySHY. HA HA HA! he will blush one sia. so fun to tease with.. he just came back from nz and is a year younger than me. let me have some fun teasing a xiao didi first.. working life is very boring u knw.. ;P

No comments: