Saturday, December 22, 2007

there are so many weird weird uncles out there..


meet weird pek pek again. use my face to cheat ppl.. haha! act innocent and persuade that uncle to buy. he just orh okay.. buy for u lor..


lied about my identity.. give him my no just in case his stuffs didnt deliver to his place. den hor, he called me and asked me out for supper. CRAZY.


skali he will appear with iphone tmr at my workplace. so funny la.. yah right!


den the other hairy factory uncle ken called me..again. dun understand why he only call me leh... dare not pick up the call. hairy monster!! is back to haunt me again. LOL! -.-


dun really like my current workplace. it is surrounded by competitors. wah lau! and it is very demoralising to see the competitors selling. my selling style da soft approach wont be able to work out at there. service doesnt matter that much alr... got to make very very strong comparision. product and medical knowledge must be very good. many walk-in customers and da main test is to convince them to buy...


will be stationed at there for one more week. take it as an opportunity to train up my convicing power..!


first... u convince.. den u confuse.. if not u con..

No comments: