Sunday, August 19, 2007



wait for me to join next yr, okay? must support me!! lol...


i serve a weird pek pek around his 50s to 60s today. he is damn weird so i cant be bothered to help him tie. test him with some questions and i knw that he guarantee chop wont buy!


pek pek: "so you will be here till?"
me: "next sun.."
pek pek: "i am not getting it so soon. why dun u give me yr namecard so when i am buyin it, i can come and find you."
me: "oh.. is okay.. i dun wanna trouble you. we have many outlets in sg."


PLS LOR! NO customer will be so hao xin to take e initiative to come back and find me just to get something if only i ask. and seriously, i dint provide much service to him so i find him quite fishy.


pek pek: "oh okay. this is my namecard. my name is henry. nice to meet you."
he wanted to shake my hands with me but i pretended that i didnt notice it. HENG AH!


mai siao siao leh... ppl TRIPLE HONS wor! yah right! PUI! the quality of his namecard really cmi and dun provide much info at all. very diff to believe...


pek pek: "actually.. i want to make friends with you. can you give me yr contact no?"
me: "oh.. is okay.. nvm.."
pek pek: "so that i can buy u dinner.. or chit chat.."
me: "oh.. is okay.. is okay.. nvm.. nvm.." and i keep moving backward.


he really freak me out. after that, he loiters around e roadshow and keep looking at me.


WAH LAU EH. he can be my ah gong already lor. super er xin lor! his fingers have dirts!! yucks!! PS has many weird pek pek and he is not the first one already!!


and see! i have mei li one ok! even ah pek also attracted by me. Geeez... :p

good bye to PZS-F! tmr is the day!!! YEEEAAAHHH!!! :DDD


and it really seems that i have changed so much... hmmmm...

No comments: