Wednesday, August 22, 2007

sooooo busy!! so tireeeed!!


a dumb tourist came to try. think e main of purpose of him just wan to come and di siao. cant be blame..! i have too much mei li. HA HA. but i managed to create some interests, psycho him and close the deal with the help of my colleague. muahahaa!!


dumb tourist: "so... can i have yr contact no?"
me: "oh.. sure sure.. u can call me if u have any enquires."


haha! i gave him a fake no. so dumb! after that, he asked for my email add and i gave him my dead email. he asked for my home address too. so greedy! of cos say no la!


dumbo: "i can call, sms or email you when i am coming to sg again."
me: "oh.. sure.. sure.. i will bring u around sg next time." and gave him a sweet smile.


den hor.. he so happy wor. just the thought of his expression makes me lol.


forgt to tell him my name is mandy.. LOL!!! my colleague will get the joke. next time i shall call myself mary.. hehe! fun man!

No comments: