Friday, August 3, 2007


OMG. i love lin chi ling!


i was standing next to the tv showing lin chi ling advertisement. i love the part she says, "It just feels so good." OMG.


i want to make friends with her can?! or..or.. she be my mother..?? let me fantasize abit..


*knock knock*
lin chi ling: "ah-ling bao bei.. have you taken yr dinner?"
me: "yes, my pretty mummy. see i am so guai!"
lin chi ling: "this is my good girl. :D"


another scenario..another scenario!! OMG. i am so high..


lin chi ling: "hmph! ah-ling bao bei. why are u not studying?" *with an act-cute-frown face*
me: "ok..ok..mummy.. i will study.. i promise i will score all As for you."
lin chi ling: "good gal. mummy will buy yr fav ice cream if u can score all As for yr exam."


HA HA HA HA.


den hor den hor, i try imitating her advertisement. super disgusting can! really cannot compare at all... i must be too bored at work. lol!

No comments: