Sunday, August 5, 2007

omg... i am sooooo tired.


working in MSQ-F is really stressful. supervisor in-charge is fierce!! i was the only one in e group who ate eggs on SAT. NDP preview on that day somemore! i shld slam my face on da wall man. maybe..maybe..i was more concentrated lookin at eye candies than selling. lol!


so..i am VERY focused and concentrated today. ha ha. cannot afford to eat eggs again. really really sincere to all my customers who bought. 2 return. so happy! must keep up!


colleague's friend wanted to buy andersen's ice cream for me but rejected it. too fattening!! suggested to him to buy my fav meiji milk instead. i am so thick skinned, right? ;p but guess what....? the milk he bought is expired and i finished the whole bottle. expired for 1 week lor! WAH LAU. e-v-i-l..!


oh yes..oh yes..i have got a new pc! it seems that i am not dc-ing anymore. happy x 2!


and..and..i am rebonding my hair tmr! happy x 3!

No comments: