Monday, August 13, 2007



MSQ-F (03/08/07 - 12/08/07) is over!
tireeeeeeeeeeed!!!
reached home at 12 today k..so late!

good news is....i am off! :DDD
i gonna sleep till 12-2pm!! Yeaaaahhhhh!!! :DDD


u knw..u knw..something funny happen today. freak!
i wanna dig a hole and hide my face. >.<"

was chatting with a backend staff den this uncle customer was looking at the iCare. couldnt bother cos he looks lyk a ti ko uncle who just wanna di siao siao. he has a very "prawn" look.so WRONG! e backend staff told me that this uncle guarantee chop will buy so i went to approach the customer. and he said he wanna get one and walk off. next, one ang mo customer came to try the iCare also. he has a very "prawn" look also lor. uncle customer came back while i was serving the ang mo. so..i just wanna bring uncle customer to counter to settle payment asap so i just ask ang mo whether he wanna buy w/o providing further infor.to my surprise, ang mo also wanna buy. i was like so happy la! 2 durians drop at the same time.half way thru to the counter, den i knw they knw each other but this is not the main point.


me: "tourist?"
ang mo: "oh no.. i am working here under him. (refering to uncle)
me: "he is yr boss?"
ang mo: "oh.. no no.."


den the uncle customer give me his name card.
it was my company's name card.
and i bring it closer and see..FREAAAAKKKKKK!!!
chief technology officer!!!!!
den uncle customer ask ang mo to give me his name card also.
wah lau...i really want to faint away already can!!


one big grp of ppl came. uncle customer intro to me one by one, the designers, hong kong consultant and blah blah.
uncle ask one of the designers to show me the name card again.


uncle: "they are the ones who designed the products."
me: "so the wings are designed by them also?"
uncle: "oh no. it is by...(forget liao). so how do u think of the wings?"
me: "it looks retarded."


WAH LAU!!!!!! i am obviously not using my brain!!!


uncle: "you are an angel. so can you fly?"
me: "no. i cant but i can zap to heaven."
den all laugh!


what kind of rubbish am i talking!!


damn panicked la when i was checking the product. spend a lot of time checking the products and uncle help me pack. OMGGGGG..


my hands were trembling la when swiping their cards. really freak out! i did such a bad job :(((


WAH LAU!!! no wonder nobody serves him when he was looking at the product. i am so rude leh...i return their cards after i hav seen it. i am such an idiot can!! must be too freak out alr. haha!


to think that i assume that he is a ti ko customer who just wanna di siao siao!!!! he really look damn prawn lor. when he walk past me, i was like thinkin, "wah lau.. look so ti ko and prawn. e gold watch look damn fake. haiya..buy from ah bao one lah. maybe 5 bucks can get it already." den hor, when i was serving the ang mo customer, i was like thinking, "ang mo are so niao. confirm wont buy one. waste my time only... tsk..."


i have very poor judgement of ppl lor! Sighhhh... really... cmi leh me. i am just a ignorant xiao mei mei... :'(

No comments: