Sunday, May 6, 2007

what have i done to deserve all these.....


why must my whole world crash again.....


i try so hard...try my best...to reach for the stars...but......why..............everytime when i wanna reach for it, there will bound to have something stepping me down....


just as when i am lookin to the bright side of life a..g...a..i...n, horrible things must happen..again..and again...never ending....why....tell me why....


i am really trying my best.....really.....why cant life just give me some hope...some strength to fight on....why....


hw much stronger i need to become...? i am looking forward to the next dramatic obstacle i am going to face. cancer? fatal car accident? brain tumour? cracked rib cage? i think my rib cage has a crack. it really hurts.....am i going to die? hahahahaahahaaa....


my life is hilariously cruel......

No comments: