Friday, May 11, 2007

5th day.. i guess.. it is enough of my childishness and grow up.. back ba.. haiz............................


i am getting more and more emo.. i just feel very horrible... what is gone is gone and will never be back again.. what used to be there aint there anymore.. i just feel so ^%$#%#%$#%#.. everything is changing, SO AM I.. i have been living in my own world for 3 years and i guess it is time to WAKE UP.. wake up!!!


i just feel lyk slapping myself up-down left-right to wake up.. this slapping movement is called the IreneMotion.. what rubbish.. lol..


enough of the sad things...


work today is really hectic.. wow... really $$$$$$$$$$$$$ K! $_$


my colleagues are all not bad looking.. and hor, they really can chiong one lor! *stressed* wah lau.. give me the xiao mei mei a chance can..


den the bloody uncle customer really waste my time.. wah piang.. u want buy dun buy dun waste my time la.. what i am not convinced.. convince me more to buy.. *slap him* spent so much time entertaining him to close the sales BUT it caused me to lose so much sales.. wah lau eh.. pull down my sales performance.. damn ass.. if not, i can earn more OK!!! pek che....


CHIONG CHIONG CHIONG AH!!!


alright.. 20 more days to my pay day.. i am so looking forward to it.. wahahahaa!!!

No comments: