Friday, May 18, 2007

oh well.. went to meet up with ____ today. his small lil request to meet me before he gets his medical report.


had ice cream...again. we always have ice cream whenever we meet. it is HIS FAULT if i grow fat k.


he showed me all the certs & result slips. ORIGINAL COPIES. like having an interview.. LOL. he got almost all As and outstanding excellent performance in CCA and CIP! this is what i called a 'real' scholar.


i knw it is saddening to maintain a friendship thru black & white but i jus feel that it is e only way to protect myself. things are getting crappier for me to believe and i cant trust anybody anymore.


blah blah blah blah...


we sat down and had a talk. the scenario is just like ____ & me outside mcdonald's that day. Haiz...


we thrashed things out.


"i know that you are hiding something from me. why dun u take this gd opportunity to tell me everything. i knw u want to tell me something, right?" i copied the ̨´Ê that day.


LOL!! i am so inoriginal and uncreative! but den..it really proves to be a very effective sentence k!


he is just like me that day & i am like ____. all the sad memories just come back to me...again.


he is saying (almost) exactly the same things i had said. he didnt turn back today...just like what i did.


what a cruel joke...! history is repeating itself. the truth just hurts so much. things will never be the same again and i cant continue self-decieving myself anymore...


i am SUPER GONE CASE CAN! REALLY gone case. wah lau. i must be under a curse lah!!!


i am feeling so disappointed abt myself. REALLY disappointed. ='( SLAP ME LAH!! give me the IreneMotion!


it takes a long and painful process to forget someone. i shld be able to do it, HOPEFULLY! walking away slowly.....


Í´ ×ÜÊÇÔÚÎÒµÄÐĽ»²æ
·çóÝÒѾ­ ¶ÏÁËÏß
ÔÙÒ²²»»á ·É»ØÀ´ÁË¡£¡£
¸¶³öµÄ°® ÓÀÔ¶¶¼ÊÕ²»»Ø
Ò»ÇÐÒѾ­ ²»ÄÜÔÙ´ÓÀ´¹ý
ÎÒ¸ÃÈçºÎ·Å¿ª¹ýÈ¥ ´ÓÐÂÔÙÀ´


why do affairs of the heart always matter so much...

No comments: