Sunday, May 20, 2007

i am VERY TIRED!!


so bored of working. working is kinda suck...!


surrounded by ppl who are so much older than me EVERYDAY. bet i will become chao lao soon. some are like so bloody fake and talk in a very political tactiful way.


cant deny that i look the MOST innocent & guai over there. HA HA HA! =p


served sugar customers today. i act-cute-act-sweet to persuade them to buy and hey, they buy k. this shows that i got MEI LI. HA HA HA! =p


"buy la. what are u waitin for? i am sure u gonna look cool posing with it." LOL. damn bullshit but heck lah..


the customer give me 1k sg note and ask me to keep.


but no la, it is actually for payment. DEN he asks me to keep the change and give me the just-take-la-look. I WANTED TO TAKE IT SO MUCH CAN!!!!


BUT...i rejected it. SOBBBB!!! haiya...forget it lah. i will be cheapening myself if i take it.


just to get the QEI and increase my sales quota, i am doing such things (act cute)! GOSH! kinda disappointed in myself.. i am like becoming more fake.


Haiz.. where is the studious-nerdy-VERYmotivated irene??!! i wish i could just go back to sec school days and recieve compliments from teachers whenever i get gd results.


no matter what, i will go back to school without having somebody telling me to do so. education is VERY IMPT. i will be goin back in to study for MYSELF unlike in the past.


lao liang wo can take a break whenever i feel like it and still be able to make it EVEN BETTER.


2 days to off. XD 8 more days and the bloody fair gonna be over. XD XD 12 more days to PAY DAY!!! XD XD XD

No comments: