Sunday, December 28, 2008

i am STRESSED!


SUPER exhausted! the 4 days HQ clearance fair can seriously take my life man!


i am damn man k... some of the items weigh 15 to 22 kg and i can just carry around.. MAN!


dumb me.. i swipe the WRONG amt. DAMNIT!! burn my pocket $31! and MOST of the items are HALF commission! screw it man.. sell big items also half qei. SIAN...


during these 4 days, i have been worrying abt bf. pray that he will have good sales.. i dun wan to see him unhappy. but sometimes dumbo me will make him upset. auntie irene has moodswing and he has to suffer it :(


must control my moodswing.. he damn poor thing cos he is always the one giving in to me. keeping the best for me... how i wish i could just spend the rest of my life with him traveling around the world now..


really slack thru this 2 weeks holidays lor! damn enjoy! haha..


but i am damn stress now.. cos i have not finished my project and it is due tmr. RTT tmr too! sigh...


CHIOOOOOONG ahhhh!! i want Asssss!! :)


SuperIrene... NEver Say Die!

No comments: