Friday, December 12, 2008


our baked pasta!


cooked by me and my bf! :D


hehe! the recipe is modified and invented by me k!! my uncle cooked drunken prawns and butter crabs for me last time. the drunken prawns was RESTAURANT STANDARD. no joke! exams over so i finally gt the chance to cook something for him back..


i never cook a proper dish for two years!! the last proper dish i cook was furing FnN o level practical. hahahahaha...!!


my skills super rusty so i got him to help me instead. :p


the baked pasta tasted not bad.. most imptly, it is EDIBLE. hahahaha!!


i felt really bad cos he was the one washing the dishes and mopping the floor. :pppp omg..


my bf can cook! he can sew! he can do housework!


most imptly, he doesnt complain doing all these!! WAHAHAHAHA!! aint i such a lucky woman? cos i cant do all these things well!


one thing bad is he needs to be pushed. he will be perfect if he is ambitious and has more drive! right now, i am trying to motivate him but not to the extend of stressing him out. step by step.. push him to have more drive..


hmmm... sometimes i really wonder... if i really ever let him go, will i still be able to find someone as good as him? hmmmm...

No comments: