Friday, April 6, 2007

why do ppl give up easily?


do not want to try becos you are afraid of failure?


afraid of failure becos you start to find out more abt yr own weakness and limited abilities?


you know that chances of achieving is slim?


and so, you started giving excuses to give up?


you try to escape from everything so that you will feel better?


this is what happening to me now.


i am exposed to too much of my weakness and i cant take so much of it all of a sudden.


i am losing my confidence and so, i decided to give up. *slap myself 10 times*


DUN EVER BE LIKE ME. the feelings really suck and you will feel so lousy abt yrself.


therefore, i decided to give myself a one year break to sort out my thoughts and to prepare myself mentally.


¥ð®§¬O¬°¤F¨«§óªø»·ªº¸ô¡C


oh yes, i will definitely not be idling. i will not! i will not! i will show actions starting from now on!


i am consciously aware of my own actions and my maturity level is still there.


so what i am going to do after one year will stay as secret cos it sounds too dumb!


SuperIrene will come back even stronger than before OK! i will be back with more! I WILL!!


i will stay positive and i will not give up on my dreams. i will fulfil my dreams with my own abilities! my motivation will never die!


life is so short. fight for what you want. dun give up on yr dreams! live yr life to the fullest!


if you think you can do it, YOU DEFINITELY CAN!


MUST ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YRSELF!!


IF YOU WANT IT, GO FOR IT!!! DO IT!!!

No comments: