Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wah lau eh...


somebody hack into my friendster account.


this stoopid person sent a msg to my friend. wah lau eh.. i am afraid that she isnt the only one who recieves it.


"irene wrote:> Hello! How have you been? Wow.. You're sure a bitch man.. You know something? I ask my guy friends whenever they saw you, to rape you.. You're a bitch!!! i HATE yOU!!!! yoU backstab me! Fuck your mother!!! "


obviously, this is NOT my style of typing and i wont do such things la. WAH LAU!!!


so my friend replied..


"WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK FOR I BACKSTAB YOU. SO WHAT IF I'M A BITCH. COME LA. CB. HATE ME THEN FINE. DON'T FUCKING SAY MY MOTHER. IF YOU REALLY WU JI THEN YOU COME SETTLE WITH ME. STILL ASK YOUR GUY FRIENDS. WTF. GROW UP LA. I NEVER MAKE YOU YOU JOLLY WELL DON'T FUCKING ACCUSE ME OKAY. I DON'T WANT TO QUARREL WITH YOU. "


she is like so agitated. LOL.



luckily, my friend believe that i wasnt the one who did it. of cos la, do i look like i will do such things? obviously no right?


idiot la! i have to change all the pw now. =(

No comments: