Friday, April 27, 2007

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.


i am so hurt that i couldnt feel anymore pain. pro leh.. it doesnt really make a difference whatever that is going to happen in the future anymore.


WAHAHAHA.


alright. shuddap and move on with life :)


i want to get a very beautiful colourful bday cake on my pathetic17thbday and finish it all by myself. my only wish for this year is to have a very beautiful bday cake. thats all....very simple. i just wan to be really alone with my cake on that day. i dun ask for much. i just wan everything to be true, simple and pure on that very day.


I JUST WAN A BEAUTIFUL BDAY CAKE NO MATTER WHAT!!!


i have learnt something...
對人講人話﹐對鬼講鬼話。
跟我講什麼話﹐我跟你講什麼話回。
我不會客氣。。我會敢敢講。。


Quote of the day:
Don't wish it was easier; wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems; wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenges; wish for more wisdom.

No comments: