Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It has really been a long time since I last post. Blogging is still the best way to vent my frustrations. Cos I wanna talk to myself here than 对牛弹琴。The cow here is refering to my bf. At the moment, he is still my bf but maybe not in the future. Our relationship has been really sucky. How do you feel when someone do not recipocrate your love back? I really detest myself for loving him so much and putting him as my main priority. Do he care or notice when I am weeping everyday? Am I even important? Do I have a place in his heart? I am really hurt..hurt so much by him. Nothing lasts forever! I really wish someone could just pull me out of this hellhole! I am suffering. My heart is breaking bits by bits everyday. I really regret..alot..alot..for getting into this relationship. I am hurting so much and he is enjoying himself. I am draining away emotionally and mentally. I need someone to hug me tight and lemme cry out loud.

No comments: