Thursday, September 23, 2010

I really want to cry but I can’t as I have work early in the morning. I don’t want to end up like a panda with puffy eyes. Furthermore, it is the opening ceremony tomorrow and I am the usher! Maybe I will store my tears and cry tomorrow after work. So…what I will do right now is to rant out all my frustrations. Seriously, I wonder if there is anybody who will still read my blog.
We quarreled again. Yes, again! I really cannot take it. This is the last straw! I can SURVIVE WITHOUT him! I am not even his priority. He has so much time but he does have much time for me. What am I in his life? Am I just a puppet to play with? He got really agitated when I questioned him about some photos. Like hey?! Who on earth will not get work up when he/she sees photos of opposite sex in their bf/gf phone?! And…Seriously, who in the right mind will take a photo showing half of their body wearing hot pants (without face) and send out to her friend?
Why do I even need him when he does not know how to appreciate and love me? Irene, why do you even want to shed tears for such man? Why do you even want to cry for him? Are you sure he really treats you well?
I am just holding on to the past. Deep within, my heart is still living in our past but he has changed. He does not have time to accompany me. Our love has faded. Why should I continue clinging on to this relationship? This man does not deserve my love and time. I am not a piece of trash when you can just do whatever you want and throw it anywhere.
I can live better without him. I need to lead a new life without him.

No comments: