Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yeahhhh....!!!

i am so so so happy cos i got "A" for my french which is totally unexpected!! Yes! Yes! Yes!

but i am kinda feeling very stressed and worried now..

next week.. i have comm skills role play on tue.. geo travel test on wed.. OB presentation, french culture quiz and jap listening test on thurs..

i have to hand in comm skill article and geo travel article on 23 jan..

BCS web project and microecon project due on 26-28 jan..

etc.. etc... etc...



final exams is 20 feb to march 6.. after that, i will be havin my holidays lo! but i am damn sad! cos i have lost my job schedule so which means... i need to find a new job!! ANY JOB LOBANG PLS??

gosh.. i cant imagine myself slacking throughout my holidays without working.. but i cant wait for my hong kong trip~~!!! march 16 to march 19. woohooooo!!

No comments: