Sunday, October 19, 2008

keep having the thoughts of quitting my job..


am getting very sick of my job. too much politics! and.. i am losing my motivation and drive to chiong. contracdicting to share with him how i felt cos i knw it would affect him.


i knw.. I HAVE ALREADY AFFECTED HIM ALOT! -.-


demoralized when i see ppl opening easy sales in front of me. feel dulan cos ppl are using my demostration to sell. felt disappointed with my sup to change my schedule halfway! did it on purpose as she know of the r/s. i chiong for you.. hope yr fair will hit target.. but in the end.. kns! but.. thinking of the bright side, she changed my schedule to a better place. HAHAHA!


i am damn lost... felt sian to see everyone fighting for survival. only the strongest will survive. HAIYA... sian lah.. just do lah just do lah. i want the money. HAHAHA!! -.-

No comments: