Thursday, October 23, 2008

FRENCH IS COOL!


my lecturer is ang mo! motivated to study french! kinda easy to pass and score ba.. u see ah.. 40% test is only based on unit 1 to 4. 2 short quiz for 20%. role play is 30% and class participation is 10%. so which means... i have to score excellent for the 40% test and the 20% quiz. i cannot pronounce well so try my best for the role play. 10% class participation is definitely can get de. NO EXAMS. so... i guess it is easy to score well and make use of it! :)


i think next year my jap and french will move on to next advance level modules..


my GOAL is to fully master jap by e end of poly. i am qutting my aikido cos i have lost interests in it le. i want thai boxing! HAHA! aikido is too soft. way too soft and slow.. i like violent sports!!


i wanna push my GPA to AT LEAST 3.7 and above for this sem. I MUST AND I CAN DO IT!! :)


hopefully, i can score A for all my modules and at least B+ for my comm skills. A is lagi best la! i have to do well for projects also.. needa push and pump my project mates. jia you! I CAN DO IT!!!! =DDDD


i wanna watch 武侠梁祝 cos gt wu chun! wahahahha!! and i am watching 篮球火 cos gt wu chun also!! HAHAHA!!

No comments: