Thursday, September 11, 2008

my internet finally can use le! but still quite shock shock. haiz..


oh yup.. in the end, we never go to china le cos of blah blah.. too much complications if we were to go tgt.


oh anw.. i jus recieve my exams results today. i think..... i did quite well..


prin mgt: Z
FB Fun: B
Commsk1: B
MacrEcon: Z
IHT: Z
RHT: Z


Z is distinction above A. WAHAHAHAHA.. so my GPA is 3.67.


but... really wasted.. cos i got C for my fnb project and it pull down my overall grade to a B. i hit my target of above 3.5. i win the bet between me and my friend. hehe. got starbuck treat liao! i hit all my target A but i miss one target and that is B+ for fnb. i got B lor! how sad!


if i get B+ for my fnb, my gpa will be 3.83 lor! hopefully, i have managed to squeeze into the top 10%!!! cos only top 10% will be invited for the certificate programme.


my goal in t p is to get diploma with merit!! i wanna get into local uni!!!


next sem, i MUST get "A" for all my projects. ONLY A! yes! ok.. jia you jia you...

No comments: